Makes about 35 pieces
- 250 g of flour,
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g cold butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- Apricot jam for filling and powder sugar to decorate
- All the ingredients for a quick pastry and knead about 2 hours Allow to rest in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut out as many upper and lower parts.
- The biscuits on a baking tray in center of oven about 10 – bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and let cool.
- Sprinkle the tops with sugar. Jam Warm gently in a small pan, coat the bottoms and then place the shells.
Please note this recipe was translated from German.
Have a recipe to share? You can do so here.