Boxycharm’s August 2017 is by far the best they have sent out. I don’t think I’ve fangirl this hard in a long time… Ok that’s a lie. I fangirl all the time. I just really-really-ridiculously (good looking) LOVE this month’s box.
The theme is Beach Please. Won’t get to the “themes” again. I just get annoyed because there’s no reason for said themes. Not that it matters. This box is AWESOME!
Let’s take a look:
- Rainforest Of The Sea: Volume II by Tarte – $36.00 USD
- MODA™ Pro 3-Piece Brush Set by Royal & Langnickel – $26.00 USD
- Waterproof Gel Eyeliner by Bellapierre – $15.00
- #GRLPWR Liquid Lipstick by The Beauty Crop – $14.95 USD
- Pro Eyelashes by PÜR – $14.00 USD
Total box value: $105.95 USD. Price you pay per month? $21.00 USD including shipping. It’s a steal!
Do I even need to mention my favorite item in the box? DING! DING! DING! The Tarte palette because I am a Tarte girl all the way, and have always been!
But I am also loving the Royal brush set!
If you’ve seen my unboxing before, then YOU know my love for Boxycharm. It’s honestly the best curated box out there. AND a handful of awesome brands have recently signed up. Like MAC, Becca, and Cover|FX. So sign up today, because you do not want to miss out!
Do you Boxycharm? What was your favorite item in your box?